Yes, we finally got some snow! Lily and I played outside for awhile, then Tag came home from work early today and took Lily sledding at the park just down the street. We are excited to finally get some snow :)
It is hard to imagine being in snow right now, we have had weeks in the high 70's, low 80's. Crazy! Have fun in the snow and let us know when you want a little Southern California sun sent your way.. :)
Looks like you guys had so much fun. Lily is so lucky to have such good parents who love to do fun things. Harrison and Lilly look so cute. You are getting very good at taking pictures. All the food you made look really yummy!
I am glad to see everyone is feeling better. Will has had a nasty cough but luckily it hasn't moved to his chest. your pictures are so cute as always. rachel
Wow, Tracy! You guys have been busy! I love Lily in her shades in the snow--glad you enjoyed the blizzard. And it looks like you've become quite the chef. I want to see what you used for your bread recipe--it looks so yummy! And grandma visits are wonderful. The pic of Lily and Harrison on the couch is so sweet. He's really photogenic. And I have to comment on Lily's dancing. She's such a cute little girl. I love her little taps and then the spinning. Glad you got that on camera.
Such cute pictures! I was so bummed we didn't get to come down for book club that night!! I was looking forward to it for weeks! We'll see you Thursday though.
Wasn't it such fun all the snow?! It has been a while since we saw snow. Lily looks adorable in her little snow suit and sunglasses. She looks like she's ready for the slopes. :)
Man, I'm waiting to write a post titled "Sun! Finally!" At least someone is happy about the snow, we keep getting storm after storm after freakin' storm! It's Apri! I'm so ready for spring! It looks like you had a blast with grandma - they are the best! And all that yummy food is making me hungry! Maria
How fun is that? I love your header picture too! I can't believe how much Harrison is changing and growing, he is looking more and more like Tag. I hope you guys are doing well and having fun too!!!
11 wonderful comments:
It is hard to imagine being in snow right now, we have had weeks in the high 70's, low 80's. Crazy! Have fun in the snow and let us know when you want a little Southern California sun sent your way.. :)
How fun! Lily looks adorable in her snow gear, beanie and sunglasses.
Cute pics! We have not taken advantage of the snow at all - poor Jake would have loved to play outside in it...
Looks like you guys had so much fun. Lily is so lucky to have such good parents who love to do fun things. Harrison and Lilly look so cute. You are getting very good at taking pictures. All the food you made look really yummy!
I am glad to see everyone is feeling better. Will has had a nasty cough but luckily it hasn't moved to his chest. your pictures are so cute as always. rachel
Wow, Tracy! You guys have been busy! I love Lily in her shades in the snow--glad you enjoyed the blizzard. And it looks like you've become quite the chef. I want to see what you used for your bread recipe--it looks so yummy! And grandma visits are wonderful. The pic of Lily and Harrison on the couch is so sweet. He's really photogenic. And I have to comment on Lily's dancing. She's such a cute little girl. I love her little taps and then the spinning. Glad you got that on camera.
So much fun! We're ready for winter to be over up here in Idaho. Great job on all the pics of your kids. They are so cute!
Such cute pictures! I was so bummed we didn't get to come down for book club that night!! I was looking forward to it for weeks! We'll see you Thursday though.
Wasn't it such fun all the snow?! It has been a while since we saw snow. Lily looks adorable in her little snow suit and sunglasses. She looks like she's ready for the slopes. :)
Man, I'm waiting to write a post titled "Sun! Finally!" At least someone is happy about the snow, we keep getting storm after storm after freakin' storm! It's Apri! I'm so ready for spring! It looks like you had a blast with grandma - they are the best! And all that yummy food is making me hungry!
Maria
How fun is that? I love your header picture too! I can't believe how much Harrison is changing and growing, he is looking more and more like Tag. I hope you guys are doing well and having fun too!!!
Post a Comment