I went to the grocery store with the kids, I forgot how much fun it is to leave the house! The kids are finally on the mend. I think in a few more days it will all be behind us.
We were running low on one of our favorite snacks, Edamame, so a trip to Costco was absolutely necessary :) 
6 months ago

6 wonderful comments:
Tracy, that picture of Harrison is absolutely adorable! You have such a beautiful family! Miss you tons! -aimee
Tracy, how about you come over for an afternoon and we'll make bread together. From scratch. Just throw the kids in the car, drive about 10 hours (I don't know how far it is) and we'll have a bread making playdate. Sound good?
I LOVE edamames! They're such tasty little things, and I especially love how healthy they are.
And those are such cute pictures you've put up (the new one for the top and the one of Harrison with his beanie). They both have such beautiful eyes.
As far as Moab goes, I think the first three weekends in May are the very best for us. What about you?
Yay! I am so glad that you were able to leave the house a finally just get some fresh air! Congrats!
I am glad you got out of the house! It is amazing how much better just a trip to the store can make you feel. I am glad both your kids are seeming good. That is soo scary about Lily. What cute little ones! They are looking old!
Thanks for re-introducing us to edamame, Wesley will be eternally grateful!
Post a Comment