People ask me if my kids get along or fight a lot. I really am blessed to have children who truly enjoy each other's company. It may not always be that way, but it is now, so I guess I better capture it. These kids love each other and it makes being in this family so fun. Also, this month Lily had crazy hair day at school and I had a birthday. The big 3 - 5! April was a really fun month for the Giles family!
. . . the only not so fun part about this month was Chester eating some of our favorite shoes!! Ugh.
I've mourned the loss of my favorite baby shoes and am calm now. I guess if you look at it from a dog's perspective, they do look delicious. Especially the color. He went to great lengths to get them off the high kitchen counter, he must have wanted them pretty bad. Goodbye cute shoes. You'll be missed

0 wonderful comments:
Post a Comment