A new friend of ours stumbled across a place called Gibson Ranch, so we thought we'd all go and see what it's about. The kids got to ride ponies, which was really fun and made me realize that Lucy isn't really a baby anymore. Especially, since she could ride the pony without me :(
Then we were told about the famous horse they have. We got to meet the real Maximus from Tangled. The Disney people spent several months studying him for the movie. I was actually surprised at how funny the horse really is. He put his hoof through the gate to show off for the kids. All the little personality quirks Maximus has in the movie they got from this horse. He fist pumps, he sits down and won't budge, he'll bump you with his backside. He's quite the character. It sounds like he just came that way with very little training. He's going to get to walk to red carpet for the movie premier of the next Tangled movie coming out.
Side Note: I know it looks like we love California with pictures of pools, fireworks, and famous horses, but we really miss Colorado.
6 months ago

3 wonderful comments:
Thank you for adding that little side note about Colorado....you are very missed. I am trying to be very happy for you that you are making new friends =).
SO cool!!!! That pic of Lucy looking up from under her hat is adorable!!! CA is happy you are back and eventually it will feel like home :) XOXO
What a fun day for the kiddos! When I read your blog I can't pretend you still live around the corner and we just haven't gotten together in a while. :( miss you.
Post a Comment