Sunday, June 12, 2011

Zipline

Tag and I took the kids up to the mountains to make a zipline with some friends.  All the kids were very brave, and once you see how high this zipline was you will think they were brave too.  The weather was perfect.  It was a great way to start off the summer.

Lily



Harrison



Click on the collage to get a better view.




We took all the ingredients to make smores, but discovered that we couldn't have a fire where we were.  It turns out that cold smores are pretty good too!

Lucy loved being outside, but was not a fan of the uneven ground that kept her from running around.


Tag was making Lucy laugh so hard by making faces at her, and she tried making a few back.

I love her attempt at a kissy face.

Liz and I are definitely not as fearless as the kids, but we still had fun.

Liz

Me


Thanks, Jared and Liz.  We had such a fantastic time.

3 wonderful comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

Wow, you really did get some great shots. Thanks for not posting the ones of me looking terrified. You are right, that was the perfect start of the summer. We'll definitely have to do it again.

Season said...

Harrison looks like he's a model. He's got the poses down and everything. And that looks SO fun. I love a good zipline.

Ali Richardson said...

This looks SO fun!! I'm actually pretty fearless when it comes to things like this :)