Lemonade Stand -
The kids had a Lemonade stand the day our neighborhood had its community yard sale. There was a lot of traffic, so the kids raked in about $30. Way to go! We also baked some very yummy M&M cookies to sell. They were a huge hit.
Lily was ready at about 8:00 a.m. They sat at the stand almost all day to help their customers.
The Reservoir -
There are a couple of reservoirs fairly close to our house, since I'm a days drive to Laguna Beach, I guess I'll take what I can get.
The kids love the water and the sand - so do I :)
Harrison, Lily, Paul, and Mia
Chillin'
Two new things Lucy finds entertaining:
1. Carrying a purse wherever she goes
2. Playing the piano.
We are having such a fun summer and we've managed to stay really busy. We have lots more planned!

4 wonderful comments:
I just love the pictures of the lemonade stand. Too cute! It should be an advertisement for summer!
HAPPY Summer Friend! We miss you!!!
I have such a cute family!! I love the lemonade stand pictures. That looks like it was so fun.
I am still grinning from ear to ear looking at that lemonade stand, with the kids just sitting there waiting for someone to arrive. Your pictures make me miss all of you sooooo much!
Post a Comment