I know I've posted a lot today, but I have to share this with everyone. My friend Beth has a link on her blog to a site called Cake wrecks. It's Hilarious! The post about the Super Bowl cakes had me laughing out loud! Check it out! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
6 months ago

4 wonderful comments:
I've been a Cake Wrecks afficianado for a couple of years. You should check out the book she published.
Love that blog. A couple years ago, Dave and I were addicted and we hurt so bad from laughing so hard!!
Ha ha! Classic! Thanks for your sweet comment on my crafty-ness. I would love to see your chalkboard so if you don't end up blogging about it, send me a pic. Have you been checking my other blog at all (I know you have a ton of blogs you read)? If you have time, check it out. I've been a busy girl. www.mythirdtruelove.blogspot.com
So funny! I wonder how people come up with these ideas. Good job Lucy learning to crawl. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment