Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winter Camping Trip

Even when the temperature plummets into single digits, that doesn't stop us from doing what we love most . . . CAMPING. We decided to take a spur of the moment camping trip. Tag knew of a great little spot that would be perfect to try out our new tent. Its' not too far from the luxuries of home and the scenery was spectacular! Plus, I love to be able to smell the great outdoors. Without hesitation, we grabbed all of the blankets, bundled up, and headed for . . . the family room! Tag set up the tent right in front of our Christmas tree, which did make for a beautiful view and had a wonderful aroma. This actually isn't a new thing for us. Lily loves to set up her tent and sleep in it. Just this last week Lily and I slept on the floor in her room in her pink princess tent. Good times :)











3 wonderful comments:

Season said...

At first I was thinking, "She went camping in the middle of the winter WILLINGLY???" "And when she's pregnant??" Ha ha. Looks like fun!!

Pahua Fam said...

That is my kind of camping. Heated, food on demand, showers near by. LOVE IT!

Ali Richardson said...

SOOOO fun!!! I used to do that it was a kid and I have some wonderful childhood memories!
Happy Holidays :)