Yesterday I had some good friends over for an ugly sweater/ white elephant gift party. There were more people, but the only group shot was of those in ugly sweaters. The sweater that won is in the middle with the ornaments taped to it. Way to go, Natalie. There were some very ugly sweaters, which made for lots of laughs! I love that my friends will still come and see me even though we moved a little ways away. I have such great friends, who now have ugly sweaters hanging in their closets :)
With all of the hustle and bustle and holiday cheer, sometimes you need to stop and find a nice, comfy place to kick up your feet and just relax!
Today was Lily's Christmas Party at school. They dressed in pajamas, made gingerbread houses and performed a cute song.

6 wonderful comments:
Holy Cow I have a lot of short friends. It's a good thing Leslie was there to tower over everyone with me. Great party!!! Thanks again for hosting. WHY DIDN"T WE DO THIS MORE????? We'll have to get together again before you guys move. Have a great Christmas.
I LOVE ugly Christmas sweater parties. I have a great one, although I don't think I'd fit into it this year! :) And your kids are too cute.
Clever, ugly sweaters are FUNny ;-)I can't wait for Cameron to have little school functions. You know you were singing under your breath. lol!
Lily is the best performer in the group!
Oh, she is SO the best one!!!!! And I could have figured that out even withOUT being the Grammy!
Looks like you are having a great time! Hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment