Saturday, September 19, 2009

City Life

I took Lily and Harrison downtown yesterday with some good friends to just walk around and take some pictures. We have such a beautiful downtown. We spent all morning walking along bridges, visiting the old Train Station and having fun on the streets of Denver.
Downtown

Downtown

Downtown

Union Station
Downtown

Downtown

Sitting back, watching the hustle and bustle of city life. I love all the cool doorways that line the streets.
Downtown

Downtown

Downtown

Downtown

Bits and Pieces
Downtown

Downtown

Downtown

Downtown

Happy Kids

Downtown

Downtown

Downtown

Downtown

Downtown

Downtown

Downtown

10 wonderful comments:

Mom said...

Great pictures!!!! Love the seventies look!

Pahua Fam said...

You are becoming quite the photographer! I love the shot of Harrison with the blurred buildings in the background. I'm thinking I will have to ask Mike for a fancy camera for Christmas. Maybe I should get the same model as yours so that you can teach me. :) What is the status of San Diego??

Mad Hadder said...

Very very FUN!!! Harrison is looking oh so very baby Taggart-ish! He looks like he wants to walk! Any signs of that?

Tom Giles said...

look at the chompers on that boy. he could open a can of soup with those things.

Meredith said...

Fantastic photography! And the subjects are darling!

Season said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES! SO MUCH THAT I HAD TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS!

Crafty Momma said...

those are great pictures! What a special talent you have!!

jaredelizabeth said...

Holy Cow! Those pictures turned out great. You really have a gift. And I want Lily's outfit.....THE CUTEST THING EVER!

Shelly said...

You're doing great with the photography!

Jessica said...

WOW, your photos are amazing! I'm with Liz, your kids are always so well dressed.