We went camping this weekend in Moab with Tag's best friend from high school and one of their friends from the Marine Corps + their wives. It was freezing on Friday and part of Saturday. The rest of the trip was nice. Even though it was cold we had a great time. I really enjoyed getting away for a few days and getting to play. We stayed at a camp park so it didn't feel like real camping. Well, I don't think it's real camping when you have access to showers, bathrooms, a grocery store 2 minutes down the road, and a variety of wonderful restaurants. We spent the entire trip trying to explain to Lily that it wasn't real camping, it was fake camping. She'll understand in a few weeks when we go camping with some friends in Denver and she can't run to the bathroom to wash her hands every time she gets dirty. We went to breakfast one morning at Denny's and after we were finished and on our way out Lily said, "Are we going back to camping now?" It made me laugh! Maybe she does get it. Anyway, we had such a fun time and I can't wait to do it again. Thanks Matt, Ashley, Pascal and Suzanna. ***The last picture is Ashley!
6 months ago

9 wonderful comments:
Wow, what fun! Love pictures...beautiful.
What an amazing backdrop! You guys do some of the greatest things. I love how you have flip-flops on and Tag is wearing hiking shoes, you are such a beach girl at heart no matter where you are! :)
You guys do the funnest things together. Lily will have many memories and stories to tell her children of all your adventures as a family (as it should be). Tracy, I love that you camp while you are pregnant...the thought would never cross my mind. I like the kind of camping you did this weekend. I think you called it "fake" camping. I can do that!
Such great pics! You guys are so adventurous! I just hope thats not you leaping across those rocks young lady!!!! CALL ME:) xoxo
I love the red dirt there. It makes it so beautiful and different to what I am used to seeing. I am glad you guys had a good time. How was sleeping on the ground pregnant? I am worried about it in a few weeks when we go.
Lily is so astute. "Are we going back to camping now?" That's so funny! Ashley!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! That picture looks fake!! Is she always such a daredevil????
What a fun trip, and Lily is so cute!! She's so funny! The last picture is awesome! Anyway, lets play on Thursday this coming week or the following week. Let me know your schedule. Keri
Looks like some goooood times!
How fun! Christian was in Canyon lands that whole week! That is what I am going to be living in for at least a while and you know what...it's not so bad!
Post a Comment