Thursday, May 15, 2008

Swimming!

Our new neighborhood has a rec center just down the street from us equipped with an indoor pool. Well, not just an indoor pool, more like an indoor water fun center for kids. There is a lazy river, two water slides and a beach type area for little kids like Lily. Lily desperately wanted to try out her new swimsuit Nona gave her, so off to the pool we went. Our friends Susan and Paul joined us making Lily even more excited. She loves Paul!



6 wonderful comments:

Crafty Momma said...

How fun! That's awesome that they have a play center! I would love to bring Delia by so she could swim with Lily..what do you think? I still haven't taken her out to the pool yet. The weather hasn't been the best and when it is we are doing other things like the zoo. We have also been walking about 8 miles a day, so that takes up a lot of time too. Glad you had a good mother's day...Happy Belated mother's day. That has got to be fun celebrating mother's day with your mom now that both of you are mothers! Mom's are great!

Ryan & Keri said...

What a fun place!! Colorado really does a good job of creating family places--I love that! Hey, did you get my message about Monday? I think we'll head down to the museum mid-morningish. Let me know if you can make it.

Catherine said...

I have been dying to go to the swim area at the rec center, I don't know why I still haven't. They look like they are having a blast. Did you go in, too? How about the slides, did they go down them?

Ali Richardson said...

SO cool!!! I wanna go, i wanna go!!
xo - luv ya

jaredelizabeth said...

How fun to have that so close to your house! Looks like a blast.

The Groves Family Blog said...

I have actually been to that rec center before. I looks like the kids had a blast! I can't wait to get my kids out swimming! I'm sorry you were so sick, but happy you are feeling better. Love you guys!