I have a new hair cut and I should have had my friend, Mary Lynn, take a picture of it right after she cut it because it never looks as good as it does right when it's been styled. Anyway, I love it and it so much easier to take care of. For those of you who haven't seen me in awhile my hair was reaching the middle of my back before I cut it. Lily has a new hair style too! What do you think?
6 months ago

9 wonderful comments:
Looks like Lily's been dipping into the dress-up suitcase! Does she like it? She looks so grown up. I need your mom's snail mail address.
Hey, It is very cute! I think it makes you look older! You look so different ;) I like your paper! VERY CUTE! I can't wait to see your house all done up! I'm sure it has been a lot of work, but I know you are having fun decorating!
I love your new hair style, it looks great (& I love Lily's too of course, ha ha). I'm glad you're back "up and running" now that I'm an official "blogger!"
Love ya, Ali
Very cute!it forms to you face nicely. I've missed you! So glad you are all settled in. I've been missing the weekly blogs!
Love the hair! My hair is about the same length and I LOVE it! It is so easy to take care of, short enough to be cute, long enough to put up in a ponytail...by the way, who is Lily's sylist? I need to give her a call! ;)
Cute hair, I love the bangs! I think they add a lot, I just got some cut over christmas vacation and think they are the best!!
Yeah for having the computer set up! After the kitchen is put together and the washer, tv, and computer are plugged in you can start to function normally. I really am living vicariously through you because after helping you move in I am not so anxious for us to move anymore. It is alot of work to move. You did a wonderful job at it though.
Yuck. Moving. Even though it is an exciting time, it is a lot of hard work. But your hair? Not yuck! :) It looks great. Can't wait to see some pictures of the house.
Hey Tracy - I love your new home and I love the colors of the walls! Great Job! Also I love your new hair cut. You look beautiful! Lily is certainly styling. I miss you guys soooo much. Tell Tag hi and give Lily a big hug and kiss from her Nona. love, mom
Post a Comment