Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lipstick

This morning I was doing the laundry and talking on the phone with my friend Kelly in California. Lily comes running around the corner and yells, "I did it Mom" meaning she put lipstick on all by herself! I am so proud. She wouldn't smile for the camera, but you get the idea.

9 wonderful comments:

Jessica said...

LOL, that's so cute!!! She did it!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

She is ALL GIRL! lol! so adorable! it was so great talking to you today! MUAH!

Jessica said...

She is cute as long as that lipstick stays on her face and not on all of your new walls! :)

Nancy said...

Hey Tracy. I am not computer savvy, so this message may not be in the right place, but I loved the pictures of your house and your short hair. I cut mine, too. Now I want it long again.

Pahua Fam said...

So funny! That shade is just beautiful on her..lol :)

Dannenbergs said...

Pretty Pretty Lily! You and Paul should get together sometime. He likes to put lipstick on too.

Mad Hadder said...

I think she's ready for prime time! Your house is great--can't wait to get the tour in person. More pictures!!!

Ryan & Keri said...

Wow! Her lipstick is beautiful! Did Tag teach her how to apply it?! J/K. Children are so funny! You have to laugh to keep from crying sometimes--if it's expensive makeup.