Lily loves to jump off of the step, but just a warning her pants slip down a little. She is almost 2 1/2 years old and the pants she is wearing are size 12 months. It is so hard to find pants that fit especially now that she doesn't wear diapers to keep them up. For some reason our walls look green, don't worry they aren't. You might be able to hear the video without turning off the music, but just in case the music is at the bottom of the blog. It's the first playlist.
6 months ago

5 wonderful comments:
SO cute!! I love how kids can do things over and over and never get bored..it's awesome!!
xoxo - Ali
So fun! I love how she puts her arm back to get momentum first, so cute!! Poor skinny thing, Sophie wears the same size of pants but can't button them up, funny.
Looks like fun! Well, if she has "plumbers crack" it is probably the cutest one I've seen. ;o)
What an entertainer! I may be a little "behind" but I didn't know she was potty trained!! No more diapers! That's great. Love all the videos!
I love how she bends way over and sticks her back. Very cute!
Post a Comment