I can't believe I have another kid in school. Harrison started preschool just after Labor Day and he LOVES it. I love to ask my kids a ton of questions after I pick them up from school and one of the questions is always, "what was your favorite part of the day?" Harrison's answer is always snack time :) He will fill me in on every single detail of snack time, but for some reason can't really remember anything else that happened. It makes me laugh. These are a couple of pictures from his first day. How I love this boy!
6 months ago

3 wonderful comments:
He is a heart fetcher of huge magnitude all right! I'll bet he'll take right off in school. As for the snacks, they must be memorable!!! Of course, cooking always tastes better at someone else's table.
Pete and Rosie are the same way...driven by when is the next snack/meal time.
I've been thinking of you today. I just wanted to let you know that you and your babies and family are in my prayers. I'm sure that there is nothing I can say to make you feel better, but I am impressed by your love and faith.
Post a Comment