Lucy 's first day of nursery at church. I've been anxiously awaiting this day. I probably shouldn't be so excited for her to be in the nursery class, especially since she could be our last baby. Nonetheless, the day came and I was thrilled for her to go. 18 months is the golden age!
If you ask Lucy, "Are you cute?" this is the face she makes.
While I was talking on the phone with my grandmother and cleaning up a spilled mess on the floor from one of my little funnys, Lucy saw that as a golden opportunity to go cause some trouble. She went into the bathroom and climbed up onto the toilet. From there she climbed up onto the sink, something I didn't even know she could do. She took the vaseline off the counter, climbed down and had a blast. She managed to rub almost half of the container of goop into her hair. She came running into the kitchen just as I'm finishing up one mess to show me I'm about to start a whole new mess to clean up. I wish vaseline was as easy to clean up as spilled milk. Unfortunately, it takes several baths and a couple of days to come out. She was so proud of herself and beaming from ear to ear. Side note - cornstarch followed by dish soap seemed to work the best for getting it out.

3 wonderful comments:
Goop in the hair! Oh the times I've scrubbed... Luckily she is so cute!
Oh man. That hair! I'd like to thank you for posting this, because it has made me realize that I need to find a new—higher up—home for our jar of vaseline.
HA!!!!!! That is soooo hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment