Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

The kindergarteners had a Thanksgiving feast.  They got to learn how to make soup and applesauce.  Harrison and I joined the party, then Tag came later as Lily's special V.I.P

 This is the boy that Lily has a crush on.


 One of Lily's favorite friends

My mother -in- law came out to celebrate the holiday with us.  Since it was a small crowd this year, I had our Thanksgiving feast catered from Boston Market and it was one of the best meals I've had to date.  We also baked cookies, stuffed a bean bag that Marilyn made for Lucy, did a puzzle, and relaxed.  It's always so nice to have Grammy visit.




 A beautiful Boston Market turkey



3 wonderful comments:

Ali Richardson said...

Happy belated Turkey Day friend!!! Looks like you and your family had a wonderful time :) xo

Kara said...

Ahhh... We loved kindergarten at trails west! Such a fun year!

Pahua Fam said...

It looks like you had a nice mellow Thanksgiving, and now onto Christmas...have a merry one!
Cameron has a crush on a boy in her kinder class too, so funny!
BTW, love the vaseline pics, my little guy recently did Crisco ;)