Lily starts kindergarten next week, which brings us to the close of another fun filled summer. She is thrilled for school and I'm excited for her. Here are some summer pictures. Good times.
Lily mastering her rollerskating skills
Fun with water
If You Give A Moose A Muffin . . .
Lucy is excellent at playing Peek - A - Boo
Lots and lots and lots of fun with Nona
We went to the Berry Patch Farm with some friends to pick strawberries and raspberries. They were delicious to eat and so fun to pick. You'll see toward the end that Lucy ended up strapped down in the stroller. I couldn't keep her from eating all the berries. She's not the only one, Harrison had a really hard time collecting raspberries. Those are his favorite and he just wanted to pop them all in his mouth. We had a great time. This is actually the same Berry Farm we went to when Lily was very little. Check it out.
Sleeping on a Sunday afternoon
It was a good summer.

2 wonderful comments:
Super cute pictures! Lucy is looking so grown up. And a trampoline?!? How fun. I can't wait to show off my sweet tricks the next time we come to visit. :)
Aww, Harrison is so cute! And now I wish I'd come to the berry picking! Looks fun!
Post a Comment