Friday, July 8, 2011

A Sunny Afternoon

It's been beautiful here.  I love being outside enjoying the nice weather.  The kids have been asking to go walk around the temple, so today we made that happen.  I was going through the pictures trying to pick and choose which ones to post, but I've decided to post the majority.  Why not.














4 wonderful comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful pictures, Tracy, of your darling kiddos. Sure glad that I have sweet Lily in my primary class. She is such a darling girl.

Mad Hadder said...

Gorgeous! Kids, temple, and the day! Good memories to look back on in the cold of winter, right? We soak summer for all it's worth!

Marlise said...

Great pictures--I should take a trip there, with the kids, before we move! I'm running out of days...
I LOVE Harrison's haircut--he looks so sharp! :)

Freddy and Mandy said...

Look at your sweet babies! Love them!...