Peace and Quiet
The Joy of Kids Sleeping in their Own Beds
Unless, of course, we have a 2 year old that has a very stubborn tooth that won't break through or was given a ballon earlier in the day by his father and is just too excited to sleep at 2 AM and tries to climb into bed with us AND the balloon. This particular night, I believe that was definitely the case.
Then, there are nights when our bedroom becomes the official Giles House Infirmary. We have currently been experiencing this the last few nights. Poor Lucy. Cough, Cough, Sneeze, Sneeze.
After a night like this . . .
I sure do appreciate nights like these a lot more!

6 wonderful comments:
Love a girl who can just kick back!
I can't believe Lucy sleeps like that, that is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I thought the first picture was just by chance but does she do this often? I love the sleeping pictures!
I agree, keeping up a blog is hard! It's the last thing on my to-do list, which means checking blogs is even lower in my priority list.
sleeping children is DEFINITELY the makings of a happy mom!!! Marissa is FINALLY sleeping through the night for the most part. We still have some night visits, but they are fewer and farther between. she keeps begging to have sleep overs like her big sister, and we've told her she can't have any until she can sleep through the night for two whole weeks.
The kids are ADORABLE!!!! We'll keep Lily in our prayers!!!
Yep, that is how Lucy sleeps every night all night long. I get such a kick out of it.
Okay, the balloon story is so FUNNY! And Lucy looks so cute with her arms behind her head. That's how all three of my boys slept. I LOVE it! And we will pray for Lily's heart. Hope all the sickies go away and that things continue to go well for you. Your family is beautiful, Tracy! BTW, Tag makes a GREAT Don Johnson. I'm still laughing about that--awesome!
I wish I could have gotten some pictures of Christian sleeping but he hears everything and I wouldn't dare wake him with the flash. lol! Lucy was the name that our pup came with, trust me I would have chosen something else. I thought of you, knew you would understand, luckily she is a beautiful kind gentle pup :) xo
Post a Comment