Jim Carrey thinks that he can be pretty annoying. Take a look.
Well, Jim, I think we may have you beat. This is by far the most annoying sound in the world! I want to meet the genius who thought this was a good idea and lock him in a room with this toy for several hours, then we'll see if he/ she still likes it.
6 months ago

11 wonderful comments:
wow, you are right, that is terrible.
Hey, I just told Jared to call Tag cause I can't find your phone number....I know I just called you last week, but now I can't find it. Anyway, I was wondering if you guys want to come over for dinner sunday night. 5ish ???? Hope you can come.
WOW, that is BAD. Even though the video is over I can still hear it echoing. Is it supposed to be the penguin—or what even is the noise supposed to be? You'll have to be conveniently out of batteries once this thing runs out.
I have no clue what that noise is supposed to be or what purpose it serves, except for driving me completely nuts. Silly, isn't it!
Liz - we will be there!
It sounds like something you'd hear in an intensive care unit, and if it stopped it would be dire things. Maybe it will help to think of it that way. Or not. I could eat Harrison.
Nailed it. I had to turn my volume down half-way through, my hears were hurting. I've seen those before at other friends' houses. Glad we don't have one. :) At first I thought Harrison was Pete! We have those same pajamas. :o)
Ty just said " I'm going to buy that toy at the store mommy" He is saying 10 times now and it is VERY ANNOYING!
In the eyes of children, the more annoying the better. :) Could they make a function for motion without sound on these toys? Hope to see you in September!
Don't you know that that is the sound penguins make. Duh. :) I remember one of my cousins having that toy way back when.
Anywho, we're so down for a Murder Mystery. Just name the place and time and we'll be there...except Sept. 11 is no good. We'll be at the BYU/Airforce game. :) Hope all is well.
Scott took one look at that toy and exclaimed, "I had that toy when I was a kid and I loved it!" He doesn't even remember the sound. Maybe kids are immune to annoying noises like that. Try opening the toy up and stuffing cotton balls around the place where the sound comes out. It has done wonders for us!
Wow! What a nice Mommy to let him play with that toy. That is pretty bad.
Oh my gosh I had one of those when I was a kid and loved it! Looking back I bet my parents were really hated that thing. ha!
Post a Comment