While I have a brief moment I want to write a post about Lucy. She started laughing last week. Late one night I was sitting on the couch watching Forest Gump on TBS. All of the sudden I became the funniest person ever. Everything I said to Lucy made her giggle. I have no clue what that has to do with watching Forest Gump. I'm just glad that Tag was home to witness it. She weighs 10 lbs now. She sleeps a lot and is all around a pretty happy baby. Here are some pictures and a video.
She loves to be swaddled.
Cute Lucy - with enormous eyes :)


6 wonderful comments:
Thanks for posting some new pics of Lucy. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is looking a little more like Harrison. Cute,cute kids!
I love the updates, I get sad when you don't post for a while. :)
She's looking like she's filling out! Wish we could stop the clock...too fast. Thomas and I were talking about the first time Lily laughed, and HE was trying to take credit for it! The bum! I can imagine that Lucy will find lots of things around there to laugh about in the upcoming years. She's adorable. And Harrison--I love him. Where's Lily?
she is changing! She is adorable! I wish I could see her now!
We are ready to buy tickets for Christmas any day now. Hope we will see you then.
Tracy, she's so precious! Are her eyes brown? What a beautiful babe! And congrats on your anniversary! Seven years is wonderful!!!
She is a doll Tracy!
Post a Comment