Sunday, June 6, 2010

What we've been up to . . .

Memorial Day
We took the kids to the pool for a fun filled afternoon of sunshine and swimming.





Blowing Bubbles





Happy Memorial Day!


Lily and Nona made ribs

Nona and Lucy

Lily had her last day of school party!
Lily with her teacher, Mrs. H.




Some friends from California (who own the coolest toy store) sent the kids a couple of presents.  Check out Lucy's new favorite place to hang out.




Tag took Harrison on his first Father & Son camp out on Friday & Saturday (6/4 - 6/5).  Tag didn't take any pictures, but Harrison's filthy dirty puppy and blanket are proof enough that Harrison went.  They fished and played and had a great time.

Saturday when the boys got back, Tag, my mom, and Lily went to work on the backyard.  They planted trees and got started on our garden!




Lucy and I hung out inside.


So far having 3 kids has been pretty great!  I probably shouldn't say this because I don't want to jinx it, but Lucy (who is only just over a week old) is a better sleeper than our 4 1/2 year old and our 20 month old.  She wakes up only once during the night to eat.  It's crazy!  I get more sleep now than I did when I was pregnant and without a newborn.  She is an awesome eater too!  We feel so blessed to have 3 great kids!

5 wonderful comments:

Mad Hadder said...

Looks like you have things completely under control there! Can't wait to see the backyard improvements. What did you plant? Flowers veggies or both? A big old storm just blew in here, and I can see a poor little bird hanging on to a tree brnch for all he's worth! Yikes!! See you soon!

Freddy and Mandy said...

Look at your little family, lady! Lucy is beautiful! Congratulations! Glad all is well. You guys look so happy. Love you!

Pahua Fam said...

Sweet family!

Crafty Momma said...

Lucky!! It's bad enough dealing with delia getting into everything known to man, throwing tamtrums and challenges with nap and bedtime, but Andrew seems to have his nights and days mixed up. He is such a sweet baby, but he sleeps great through the day and fusses ALL NIGHT LONG!! Needless to say I have been sleep deprived for quite some time. some nights are better than others, but right now I get 2-4 hours of "interupted sleep between 11:00 pm and 8:00 am. It's not good! Makes for a very frustrated mommy! On top of it he is a very gasy baby and it doesn't seem to matter what I eat..he just gets lots of bubbles. He also loves to sleep during his feedings so it takes a good hour for him to get 10 mins worth of eating on both sides! Sometimes i am not even able to get him to eat that long which makes him hungry again in like 45 mins!! And christian wonders why nothing gets done!! I hope this gets better soon or I won't have any energy to exercise! She seems very sweet! I'm glad 3 works great for you. We might just end up only having 2!!

Jessica said...

So glad to see you're doing well! Lucy is so precious, and a good sleeper too? That's so great! Wonderful your mom started your garden, what a treat!