I took my first trip out with all three kids on Monday - BY MYSELF. We went to the grocery store and I'm very proud to say that we all made it there in one piece and we even made it home with groceries and no tears. It was wonderful. Because our first trip out was such a huge success I felt brave enough to take them all to the zoo today. It also went very well. I need to document it so when there are days when it seems impossible to get 3 kids out of the house, I can look back and remember that we have managed before. I do realize as Lucy gets older and out of that newborn, sleep all the time phase that it will get harder. However, I am very proud of my kids for being so well behaved and making it easy to adjust to getting three kids ready and out of the house instead of just two. Thanks Lily and Harrison! You're the best!!
Our trip to the grocery store - all three kids!
6 months ago

7 wonderful comments:
GO Tracy go!! And high five for taking you camera to the grocery store, you are so cool.
Seriously, you are my idol! Way to go mama! xo
Clara has that same pink dress! It's one of my fave's. Happy 3 weeks to Lucy!
Wow, you rock! Taking Christian anywhere is like taking 10 children, he is such a piece of work, if I manage to run through Target with him and make it out sane then I am happy. :)
Way to go. I'm thoroughly impressed. You should venture over to the King Soopers in Castle Rock. They provide the pennies for you. Brooke loves it and asks for it every time we're there.
Wow Tracy! I'm impressed too! Lucy looks like she is smiling in that picture with you at the zoo! So cute!
You make it look so easy. I know it wouldn't be the same for me. But, I guess, you make a lot of things look easy. I just want to snuggle that Harrison guy. He is so cute. I have a soft spot for boys, its my world.
Post a Comment