On Monday (April 26th) I celebrated my 31st birthday. A couple of weeks ago we went to our local sporting goods store and bought baseball gloves for the family. Mine was part of my birthday present. Then on my actual birthday we went to a Rockies game. We had great seats just up from 1st base. Baseball games can go really late, so we went early to watch batting practice. Tag and Lily got a ball and got it signed! It was definitely one of the highlights of the game. We stayed and watched the game until about the 5th inning and then came home. Here are a few pictures
Lily dancing to "All The Single Ladies"
6 months ago


4 wonderful comments:
criminy, those kids are cute.
That's about as American as you can get!! Looks very fun! Are you going to start playing baseball now????
Happy late birthday! The game looks fun!
Looks like you had a really fun time. Happy late birthday. Sorry I forgot, but I still love you to pieces! Adorable pictures.
Post a Comment