7 years ago Tag was off fighting in the war. I wanted to share this video he made of his time spent in Iraq with his Marine friends. They fought hard and what a blessing it is that many of them made it home to tell their stories.
Tag and Matt
Finally Home!




3 wonderful comments:
Such a blessing he came home safe to you! Your kids will be even more proud of their daddy when they fully understand what he did for this country! Have you read "Dear John" by Nicholas sparks? they made it into a movie, but I am reading it right now and it makes me think of you and tag, but a PG13 version of it! ;) what you went through before and after Iraq. Your's has a much better ending though!
Love the video and pictures! What song did Tag use for the video? I love it.
I remember when Tag came home. I remember hearing about his miraculous stories of literally being protected. I am still so proud of you. I feel so much love and gratitude inside as I see the military uniform being worn in different places and the thought of the willingness of good men and women who go to protect our country. Thank you for serving Tag and thank you Tracy for supporting him.
Post a Comment