Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Zoo!

When the weather is nice, outdoors we go. Harrison had a great time, especially now that he's talking a lot and loves to say the animal's names along with the corresponding sounds they make. Whenever we go somewhere that offers a map of the grounds, Lily gets very excited.  She loves to carry a map around so she can figure out where we are or how to get where we need to go.  It's a lot of fun!  the thing I love most about taking the kids out is watching how much fun they have together.  They are becoming really good friends.  It gives me so much joy to see them laughing and playing together.




















3 wonderful comments:

Pahua Fam said...

We love the zoo! Hooray, I am so glad that the shirt fits Harrison and that it is the right season :)

Mom said...

So precious!

Crafty Momma said...

looking at these pictures makes me sad that I can't be there with you all! I miss you so much! Kiddos grow up so fast and now your third is on the way...wow..did you think you would get here this fast? I can't believe it myself with my second, a boy on the way..blows my mind, but couldn't be any happier!