Tag and I took a weekend trip to Vail on March 5th. We went with some good friends, Deren and Tara. The guys spent the entire time skiing, while Tara and I found other fun things to do with the kids. Tag has always been a snowboarder, but this time he wanted to give skiing a shot. He's one of those lucky guys who succeeds at pretty much anything he tries. By the end of his first day skiing, he was already tearing up the mountain. At times it was hard for me to sit around while at Vail and not ski. I LOVE to ski and haven't done it since we moved to Colorado because I've either been pregnant or nursing. I guess there was one year I could have gone, but we just didn't. We live close to so many incredible ski resorts, that I know if we ever move from Colorado I would forever regret not spending a weekend in Vail. We found a cute little condo right at the foot of the mountains and had a great couple of days with our friends.
Some of the things we did: played in the snow, shopped in Vail Village, horse drawn sleigh ride, enjoyed good food, sledding, and relaxed!











2 wonderful comments:
Wow! How awesome! I don't think I will be going on any kind of vacation this year, because of the baby I can't go to florida for a family reunion and we have no money! I hope I don't go crazy! So glad you guys had a good time.
Vail looks amazing. Michelle Porter got married there last summer and I would have gone if I didn't have a two week old baby at home. :)
Post a Comment