Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lots of Pictures

My mother-in-law made a request for more pictures and since we love to take pictures there are plenty to post. Here are lots more starting from the day he was born to today. He sleeps ALL OF THE TIME, so we don't have too many of him awake, but there are a few. Enjoy!

12 wonderful comments:

Pahua Fam said...

He is such a cute baby. Lucky parents, a baby that sleeps! ;)
You can never post too many pictures or stories because your blog entertains me daily, unless of course you haven't updated it. lol! jk Love to all..

Shelly said...

That one of him with is eyes wide open...Tag 100%! What a sweetheart. I tear up at the ones with Lily holding him and kissing him. I want to see him NOW!! I don't want to wait until he's grown in a month!

Crafty Momma said...

Oh my gosh was a cutie! He really is a beautiful baby Tracy...I can just see you glowing, and especially Tag!! I'll bet you are both so proud. He does look a lot like lily, but you know what Harrison looks so much like taggart it's not even funny!! But I still think lily looks like you. I love the picture you chose for your side bar! What a beautiful family you have!! I think you guys should keep going ;) I hope you are enjoying being home with him so soon I know you were looking foward to that!! Congrats and a big hug from Gina! Love you guys.

The Wanbergs said...

Congrats! I love all the pictures. He is truly a handsome little guy! I love the picture of Lily looking at him over the side of the bassinet at the hospital...very artistic. Glad you are both healthy and happy!

Kelly said...

Tracy!!! He is SOOOOO precious!!! What a gorgeous baby!!! Congrats on a happy, HEALTHY baby boy! I can't wait until it's my turn:) XOXO

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

He is so sweet, really an adorable baby! I am so glad you had an easy labor and delivery, you deserve it after all you went through with Lily. Congrats!!!

Ali Richardson said...

WOW, Tracy he is perfect!! He has such an adorable little face! Congrats again, he's soooooooo cute :)

Dannenbergs said...

He is definitely a cute one. The more pictures the better. Congratulations!

Ryan & Keri said...

Tracy, you have such a beautiful family. He's just so perfect. I love all of them. He looks so angelic and peaceful when he sleeps--I think there's something so healing in seeing a newborn babe. You just know that they just came from Heavenly Father. It's miraculous.

Marla said...

He is so stinking cute! Congrats!

The Allens said...

He is such a cute baby! I forget how tiny they are! Lily looks adorable and so proud to be a big sister. She'll be a big help to you. Keep the pictures coming! I love seeing them!

Kristen said...

Tracy!!!!! I am so glad I finally found you guys!!!! Flynt and Kristen from Logan? I'm going to email you so we can catch up! It's been way too long! Check out our blog fkbailey.blogspot.com

Your family is sooooo cute!!!!