(The Sweet Life)
He's SO adorable, I just want to squeeze him!! Miss you guys! Happy Halloween :)
They grow so fast. He is gonna have those big loving eyes like Lily.
Tracy, you look amazing, and he's beautiful! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's baby, but how wonderful that she will get to raise that baby someday. I don't have time to look at it right now, but will check out the link.
Oh and has your friend checked out the Bring the Rain blog on Maria's blog. It's pretty amazing. She'll definitely relate.
Look at those bright eyes! What a beautiful boy. You look awsome.
Cute pictures Tracy. You and Harrison look great.
He looks really cute. It looks like he won't be wearing those jammy's for much longer. Can you believe how quickly they grow? It's too fast.
Post a Comment
7 wonderful comments:
He's SO adorable, I just want to squeeze him!! Miss you guys! Happy Halloween :)
They grow so fast. He is gonna have those big loving eyes like Lily.
Tracy, you look amazing, and he's beautiful! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's baby, but how wonderful that she will get to raise that baby someday. I don't have time to look at it right now, but will check out the link.
Oh and has your friend checked out the Bring the Rain blog on Maria's blog. It's pretty amazing. She'll definitely relate.
Look at those bright eyes! What a beautiful boy. You look awsome.
Cute pictures Tracy. You and Harrison look great.
He looks really cute. It looks like he won't be wearing those jammy's for much longer. Can you believe how quickly they grow? It's too fast.
Post a Comment