Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tagged

My friend Jen "tagged" me so I get to follow these rules and tell you about myself.

1)Include these game rules at the beginning of your blog post
2)Each player lists six facts/habits about themselves
3)At the end of the post, tag four more people by posting their names, and leaving a comment on their blogs that they have been tagged and to look at your blog for the rules.

1. I love Christmas music, but that is no surprise to anyone who visits our blog. One of my favorite CDs is John Denver and The Muppets.

2. I love being outdoors doing things like playing tennis, water skiing, taking walks, camping, swimming, boating, rock climbing and the list goes on. I especially love doing all these things with Tag and Lily.

3. I love that when I tell Lily I love her she sometimes responds by saying, "I love you too, Mommy". Greatest Moments Ever!!!!!

4. I LOVE the beach. I love the smell of the ocean and the sand between my toes. I love playing in the water and building sand castles with Lily. I love laying on the beach, soaking up the sun with a good book or magazine. Everything about the beach is awesome!

5. I love going to Disneyland. It is one of my favorite places and I'm 28. I don't think you could ever be too old (or young) to go.

6. I love the theatre. Tag and I love to go and see a good play. We have a friend who does a lot of local theatre, she is so talented and we love to go to her shows.


There you have it, a little information about me. Thanks Jen for the tag. We missed you at the Wii party. I tag Brinn, Mandy, Marilyn, and Shary.

0 wonderful comments: