Yes, I put Christmas music on my blog. I made this playlist back in September because that is usually when I start listening to holiday music. I have been waiting and waiting for the right time to post it on the blog and that day has finally come. I checked my good friend Mandy's blog and was so excited to find that she has Chrsitmas music posted. Yippee! I don't know why I felt like it was okay if someone else did it first, so Thanks Mandy! Enjoy the music. Oh and I promise I will wait a little longer to change my blog paper to a Christmas theme. I have already chosen the paper and know exactly how I'm going to put it together, but I promise I will wait until just after Thanksgiving . . . . . . . . . or the next time it snows ;)
6 months ago

9 wonderful comments:
Oh, I love it!! That is when the Christmas music usually breaks out for me too. Mark gets so upset, but what else is so happy. I am going to check out your playlist so I can expand on my music!
Ummm...hope you don't care if I steal your playlist! :) I have to wait until after Thanksgiving to post it, though.
You are so funny! I love it!!! Your paper is cute too! Funny how you, Jessica, and I all changed our paper within days of eachother to the new "Harvest Sprice" Isn't it cute!! I love fall! You need to check my blog...so many people have been tagging me all at once with different tags...so I posted my own version. Funny how much "I" actually learned about my own self!! TTFN
Oh my gosh, another Christmas music freak. Hooray! I love Christmas music and Mike goes nuts because I play it in the car right after Thanksgiving. So, I will definately enjoy your blog music. I actually got a late start on my Christmas shopping this year, I am usually almost done by Halloween :)
That's my girl!! Buckle under pressure! Who doesn't love Christmas music! I was happy to lead the way in kicking off that holiday spirit! Love you, and I love your music choices. I may steal a few of your songs!
You're too cute! I love Christmas music as well, but I think I might wait until after Thanksgiving myself. Both Dan and my mom get very upset about the early onset of Christmas.
I love your blog! Your paper is so cute, and I love the Christmas music. We are packing everything up, and so we won't put up a tree this year. It's super depressing, because I have a really nice tree that Ryan gave me two Christmas's ago. I also have beautiful red, gold, and cream colored ornaments. Because I can't put up the tree, though, I started early with the music. The day after Halloween, we popped in my Hillary Weeks, Amy Grant, and classical Christmas music. I love it!!!!!
I love the Christmas music! I usually get in trouble for breaking it out too early, but I think it is fun.
Sorry it has been crazy these last few weeks! Thanks for calling I meant to call you back, what a slacker I am. Anyhow TAG.. your it. Sorry you can read the directions on my blog.
Post a Comment