Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday Harrison!

Harrison turned 5.  He's just the sweetest boy.  I could go on and on with the things I love about him.  Mostly, I love how much he loves his family.  He always wants to play with his sisters or with me or Tag.  He loves doing things together.  I love that he wants to be either Harry Potter or Peter Pan when he grows up.  He loves to run.  He tries so hard to be fast.  He's all things boy, but has such a tender heart.  I'm a pretty lucky mom.

Nona flew out and surprised him for his birthday.  He didn't know she was coming.  I kind of feel bad  that I told him we were just pulling off at the airport so Lily could use the bathroom :)

We played mini golf and went to Bishop's pumpkin farm.  It was a great weekend.





















Child labor

These boys live next door.  Harrison thinks they are so cool!  He loves them!  They are so good to him and are always telling him to come out and ride bikes.  They even took him trick or treating.  We lucked out having such awesome neighbors.  For his birthday, he wanted them to come over and have cake.  He's a happy boy.


He melts my heart!


We got "Booed"!  I think this is such a fun idea.  The kids loved it.  We enjoyed making treats and putting them on the doorsteps of a few friends.  They talked about this all month long.


My friend, Kristin, threw her husband a Caddyshack surprise birthday party at a golf course.  She asked everyone to dress up, and some of us did.  She had a photo booth which was loads of fun.  These are some of my new friends here.


Preschool Field Trip
Harrison and Jed have become fast friends.






Disney on Ice







Happy Halloween
We carved pumpkins, ate pizza, then went trick or treating.







Spider Girl, Minnie Mouse, & Harry Potter

Lily with two friends from school, Bella and Payton.

Harrison and Jed at preschool

 Me and Taggart at our church trunk or treat.  

My mom has this huge giraffe named Melman.  The kids LOVE him.  Lately my mom has started taking Melman places and sending the pictures to the kids.  Here is Melman at the dentist and at the ocean.  The great adventures of a stuffed giraffe.



3 wonderful comments:

Pahua Fam said...

Happy Halloween! It looks like you have settled in and have lived in CA for years. The kids all look adorable. Happy Belated Bday to Harrison! So, my sisters sister-in-law does the same type of thing as your mom with the Giraffe but she uses a toy police car. She totes this things all over the place and sends Maddox a daily picture of the little car and where it went that day. I would imagine a 4 foot tall stuffed Giraffe would be a bit harder to tote everywhere every day. lol! I love your mom
miss you guys xo

Ali Richardson said...

Happy bday to your sweet boy! Happy belated Halloween too :)

Season said...

Love all the pictures! I love how you told Harrison that you needed to stop at the airport for a bathroom break. That's hilarious.