Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Busy Little Bees

We have been super busy lately.  Here's what we've been up to in February and the first part of March.

First, Quincey's shower.  I got to host a bridal shower with my friend Catherine, for Quincey.  I had her in Young Women's at church for almost 4 years.  It's crazy to see her grown up and getting married.  I love her to pieces and I'm so proud of the good decisions she's been making in her life.  She's awesome!  Plus, her mom is a really close friend of mine.  We just love their family :)

The Bridal Shower





Then a week later, I got to have a Baby Shower for a friend, Jill.  It was open house style and we had so many people come through that I completely forgot to get pictures while guests were at my house.  I got pictures before, but not during - so sad!

The snow fell hard that week and the kids got to go for a ride with Dad on the 4 wheeler to plow our friends driveways (Lucy was napping).


 We headed to Utah for Quincey's wedding and to see family.  I love road trips.  It makes me laugh that people get so concerned when I drive by myself.  Now that I'm saying that I'll probably break down on my next trip.  So I guess I take that back.  It's not funny at all.  Anyway, I absolutely love getting in the car with the kids and driving all day.  The kids love it and I think it's totally relaxing.  I get to listen to a book, or just sit and do nothing but drive.  Tag had to work in CA, so he flew into Salt Lake and met us there.

I love the drive through the mountains (on the 70).


 It was so fun getting to spend a little time with family.  We went to a museum and Kangaroo Zoo.  For all of our Colorado friends, this place is 10 times better than Monkey Bizness.  It has 12 different slides and bounce houses.  We could have spent all day there!



Quincey and Brandon's Wedding





After the reception we headed up to Idaho to stay a couple nights with the Grandparents.  


Lucy and Clara were like little old ladies playing BINGO together.



3 wonderful comments:

Dannenbergs said...

I love the sugar scrub idea! And your blue table is super cute!

Ali Richardson said...

SO fun!!! Miss you guys! xo

Mad Hadder said...

You've been busy updating! Yay! I should have washed the alpacas knees. Ha ha. Lucy looks so grown up standing in front of the temple while the other two are going goofy. so cute...