Sunday, November 20, 2011

Playing In The Snow

A couple of days after Halloween, we got lots and lots of beautiful, white snow.  The kids begged and pleaded to go out and play.  I figured we could spend a little bit of time outside.  I forgot how long it takes to get kids ready for the snow.  To round up the gear and get it on them took 45 minutes.  Once all the boots were laced and the gloves were pulled on, we ventured out.  Lily and Harrison made a mad dash for our snow covered yard while Lucy watched skeptically from the front steps. It was only a matter of seconds before Lily and Harrison were knee deep in oodles of fun.  I sat Lucy down on the yard so she could familiarize herself with the foreign white substance.  She tried to stand and ended up face planting into the snow.  That ended Lucy's curiosity.  She now hates the snow and insisted on watching the fun from the comfort of the front window.






Happy Happy Harrison

Before falling


Lily LOVES to eat snow


0 wonderful comments: