Harrison's breakfast habits have been fairly simple. He eats oatmeal. Almost Everyday. Recently, the kids had been introduced to other breakfast foods by some friends. Seeing how much they enjoyed the different food choices, I bought some new cereals for them, just to change things up a bit. The other morning, Harrison kept asking for Frager Rakes telling me that they are his very favorite. I felt like I was playing Mad Gab with him. I kept saying it over and over again. Finally it hit me. Frager Rakes is Frosted Flakes!
We have been doing some major landscape changes to our front yard. Tag gave Harrison a worm he came across as he was working in the dirt. One worm turned into two, then three, and so on. We had to make the worms a home, which Harrison carried around all day. Lily joined in the fun and they had a blast with the pet worms.
6 months ago

4 wonderful comments:
That is too adorable for words!! :)
What a sweet boy! There are moments when I could just squeeze Christian because he is so stinkin sweet, I just want to eat his chubby face :) Love the soccer picks! I can't wait to get Cam into soccer. I wonder why they don't ever name themselves the Bees, bc they look like a bunch of little bees swarming around the ball. lol!
PS- when you said one worm turned into two and three etc.. I totally thought for a second that he chopped the little worm into pieces. lol! Must be my tired brain talking or the typical boy mother brain talking or the getting ready for Halloween brain talking. LOL!
I LOVE Frager Rakes! :) I do not, however, love worms. hehehe
Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment