I bet this sweet little sleeping baby doesn't look like she's much work. Well, she isn't a hard baby by any means, but boy oh boy, this little one is B.U.S.Y.
Sleeping
Unpacking the suitcase from our trip to Las Vegas. She loves to pull EVERYTHING out. Now if I could just teach her to put it away. She managed this much damage in about 30 seconds - see how happy she is about it. Uh - oh.

A love for putting things on her head has recently developed. Hats and shirts are just a couple of examples, but I assure you the list is long.
I never thought I would be one of those moms who totally slacks when it comes to baby number 3. I know a video of her walking is way overdue. If you think that's bad, I won't even tell you about her baby book.
Blog more or sleep? blog? sleep? blog? sleep? Sleep. Definitely sleep.
Blog more or sleep? blog? sleep? blog? sleep? Sleep. Definitely sleep.


3 wonderful comments:
i LOVE Lucy's cute little paunch! She's a doll baby!
What a little darling. Can't wait to play with her! I can only imagine all the trouble she and Clara are going to get into.
Awww. Sleeping babies turn me into mush.
Post a Comment