Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Itsy Bitsy Neon Spider

- Outings for 600, Alex.
- Tag and Tracy taking their kids to Chuck E. Cheese's on a Friday night.
- What is Non compos mentis?
- That is correct!

Even though we might be crazy, the kids had a blast.  After pizza, soda, and games we put all our tickets together to see what prizes we could cash in on.  Harrison spotted a bright green plastic spider.  It was love at first sight.  When we got home the kids were exhausted and went straight to bed.  Harrison insisted on sleeping with his new buddy.  I didn't see the harm in it until Harrison started crying from his room that he couldn't find the spider.  It kept falling behind the bed.  The only solution seemed to be to make Mr. Spider his own bed out of toilet paper.  A thrilled Harrison soon fell fast asleep, and I couldn't resist a picture.

2 wonderful comments:

Ali Richardson said...

SO stinkin' CUTE! Good job mommy :)

The Allens said...

How cute! I love that you made a toilet paper bed. Chuck E. Cheese's is so fun for kids.