Saturday, May 15, 2010

Newest Addition

The newest addition to our family is our new family car, The Swagger Wagon. With baby #3 coming anytime in the next couple of weeks, we felt it time to take that next step in our lives and get a minivan. We went with the Honda Odyssey and so far we love it! Even though this video is about the Sienna, we think it is hilarious and describes perfectly how we feel about our new swaggin' ride. Don't be surprised if Tag and I post our own version of this song at some point.

9 wonderful comments:

Tifani said...

ha ha , That's a new one. I haven't seen that one before. I love those commercials. I totally want to make my own version too. ha ha.

Season said...

I'm holding you to your word on making your own video like this. I love these videos. And I think you and Tag could give these two a run for their money. :)

Ali Richardson said...

Oh no, you went to the dark side, ha ha!!! You and Kelly can be van buddies!!! I giess it's the natural next step when adding a third kid into the mix. My mom has the Odyssey, it's a great pcik! So excited for your new baby to arrive! Miss you, xoxo

Ali Richardson said...

p.s. sorry about the typos. I must double check my comments ;) especially if Hayden is climbing on me as I type, ha ha.

Mad Hadder said...

A definite rite of passage. Looking forward to cruising with you in your swagger wagon! I want to trade our van in for a Subarus. Ahhh... We looked at flights to Denver. Wish we could plan an exact time for me to come!

Pahua Fam said...

Oh my, You are a mini-van Mom! Yikes! I gotta say that the Odyssey is way cooler than the Town and Country :) Enjoy your new ride!

Jessica said...

Love the video! And you know I am so jealous of your sweet van. I can't wait to meet #3!

Crafty Momma said...

So funny! What's not to like when they are making the minivan super stylish! I agree, you and tag could totally make your own!! I had to show this to christian..these commercials are so funny! I really want one now. Our car is such a tight squeeze now and is on it's last miles. Ahhh, one of these days! So excited for you. Can't wait to see this little girl!!

Catherine said...

One of the funniest videos I've ever seen!!! I want to see your version of the Odyssey! I have a lot of blog checking to catch up on! Man, I'm still laughing about that video - made my day, thanks!