Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pre Halloween Fun

Tag and I went to a Halloween party last night and this photo was taken by a friend. I can't remember what was making me laugh so hard, but it must have been pretty funny. I think it had to do with getting me to pose as super girl. Tag dressed up as Hannibal Lector, he was very scary. Our friends had a haunted house and he helped with it so we didn't get any pictures of him. Leave it to the guy who has a masters degree in Fornesic Psychology to dress up as a psycho path!



























Lily was a penguin because she loves the movie Happy Feet. This picture was taken at our church "Trunk or Treat" activity. We taught Lily how to say Trick or Treat. It's amazing how well she can say it, but then again she knows that when she says it she gets candy.

6 wonderful comments:

Jessica said...

I love you in this picture, your costume was so great! Let me know when you're playing Wii and I'll be there!! The guys can come play Halo over here. (By the way I looked it up and the song you were reminding me of last night was Supergirl by Krystal Harris.)

Jessica said...

Hilarious. What a great picture. What is everyone else in your family for Halloween?

jaredelizabeth said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! You look fabulous! I love the hair and makeup. It totally goes with the costume. I was so bumbed not to see you all dressed up, so I am glad Jessica took pictures.

Pahua Fam said...

What a cute little penguin, and what a lucky little girl to have such a SUPER mom like you! Have a Happy Halloween!

Dannenbergs said...

Tracy you crack me up!

Crafty Momma said...

Hey, I love the picture of you laughing! Jessica takes great pictures! You defiantely need to scrapbook them! P.S. take notice of my blog address change, I will explain why on my new blog!

www.chrisandgina2003.blogspot.com