I guess I'm it. My friend Elizabeth got me, so here is my list.
1. My favorite job that I've had was working with Preschoolers.
2. Movies I can watch over and over again are Steel Magnolias, Sense and Sensibility, Dumb and Dumber ( Lily's is the Muppets)
3. My favorite place I have lived is Laguna Beach , CA
4. One of my favorite places I have visited is Monaco, a small country near France and Italy. I also love to visit the East Coast. My very favorite place to visit is home, Southern California. Nothing beats hanging out on the beach!
5. I would love to visit Tahiti, Rome, hike the Swiss Alps. There are so many places I want to go.
6. My favorite t.v. show is Lost.
7. Some of my favorite places to eat are Wahoo's (only located in California and Denver), Benihanas, Macaroni Grill and The Chart House
8. My favorite hobbies right now are tennis and working on my blog.
I think that's it. Alright, I tag my mother in law, Marilyn
6 months ago

0 wonderful comments:
Post a Comment